Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tres Marias: First birthday party for 2012



January 10 at 4:00 known fast food chain in our place. The tres marias seems to happy to join a party after the school. They prepared a dance number for the celebrant. They were so excited to join some parlor games and some dancing with mascot. I really find so amusing to watch the mascot dance and make their moves. I myself was so excited. So when the mascot played their music I grabbed my video and took the dance. Have fun and enjoy watching it. I did enjoy the time. I wanted to join and dance with the group. Gone are the days when I was young we did not have that kind of entertainment on person. So the tres marias sure enjoyed the afternoon entertainment. Imagine five mascots dancing in front of you. I am used to seeing only the famous mascot they have . But that time all of there mascots on dancing feet. wow an enjoying afternoon for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment